24 March 2012

i heart macro

This isn't really a *true* "i heart macro" post, as it's not very macro, but I wanted to share some cute pictures of my old dog, Scotty. 

how handsome and pitiful!

I am actually grinding down his nails with a small dremel tool. Those things are just the handiest! This one is rechargeable and comes with some neat attachments. Not only do I use it for jewelry, it's multifunction lets me use it for the dog nails! His nails get so long and they drag on our terrazzo floor, which wakes me up in the night when he's wandering about. He's not thrilled with the procedure, as you can tell, so I have to put him in a body lock to get the job done.

Duke and Toby have to wander outside to see what's going on. I think they feel sorry for Scotty.

Rogue keeping watch
Rogue has brought us several squirrels as prizes lately. We have a squirrel family living in the concrete blocks on the outside of our carport. They haven't caused any other damage or problems, so I say let them live there. Plus, it gives the cats something to chase. Not that I LIKE them bringing us squirrels, it's just their nature.

See what everyone else is up to:
studio waterstone

8 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

awww what see looking pups! Nail clipping is never fun! What a pretty kitty!

Lori @ Studio Waterstone said...

AWww..sweet Scotty. He's adorable. Love the pictures. We had an indoor/outdoor cat once that brought a mouse and put it under the Christmas tree. lol

EB Bead and Metal Works, LLC said...

So cute, and you are right, he does look pitful. I can hear the thoughts now - awww mom, the nails are suppose to be like that :) Thanks for sharing photos of your fur babies, can't have enough shots of fur babies! Have a great one.

Tracey N. said...

I love the old senior dogs with the gray muzzles. He looks about as pathetic as a dog possibly can! Your animals are beautiful!

Shel said...

Scotty's got one of the cutest doggy faces I've ever seen - his eyes are so adorable!! And the kitty is beautiful!!

Sharyl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sharyl said...

Funny, when I saw the kitty photo on the Studio Waterstone page, I thought it was poking its head out of a hole like a groundhog! What an illusion!

Fun photos of you and your pets. Glad you shared them!

Kim, USA said...

That is pretty cool.!

Buds