03 December 2011

i heart macro

Rogue and beans
I'll have to admit, my beans have not done squat this year. Don't know why that is. Very disappointing is what it is. I did get 2 small squash, and the tomatoes are really taking off. Can't hardly see the lettuce or radishes for all the tomatoes. Good thing I like tomatoes. 


Some of the myriad of things on my bench as of late. Been working on a few new things, and managed NOT to melt anything. quite proud of myself, I am.  I cleaned part of the bench, and rearranged a few things to make it more convenient and accessible. It's getting to be that time of year again for cleansing. I do one every year. I feel better afterwards, and my house is clean! (not trying to imitate poltergeist or anything.)

check out what everyone else is looking at:

studio waterstone

12 comments:

Marianna said...

squeeeeeeee I love kitty ears and little wiskers! Great pics!

Lori @ Studio Waterstone said...

I am with you sister - ready for a GOOD clean and reorg - in every way.

P.S. Sweet kitty. :)

jumbledhutch said...

Your kitty and beans are so sweet! I'm on board for a good clean and reorg too!

Sally Russick said...

I always start organizing this time of year too, with the new year coming it just feels like the right thing to do! Glad the metal work is going well and that you haven't melted anything! Love the kitty, very cute!

Venus Layugan said...

its the time of the year when cleaning and organizing around is I say a must, because visitors will sure come to celebrate this Christmas season!

http://point-shoot-vhen.blogspot.com/2011/12/365315-316.html

T... said...

great shots, love the kitty keeping watch over the beans....

Annette said...

Awww, sweet photo of the kitty!

Elisabeth said...

The shot of the jump rings is very cool!

kareninkenai said...

busy day - very nice images. thank you. (visiting from i heart macro)

EB Bead and Metal Works said...

Love the pic of the kitteh! Mom did a major cleaning last week and it is now so much easier to move around in the studio! Good luck with that cleaning!

Laura Twiford said...

Yes cleaning and organizing, a little of the out with the old, in with the new, Getting ready for all that the new year brings with it!

Charlene said...

You betcha everyone, a good cleaning\cleansing is in the works, along with some other changes, so stay tuned. I'm ready for the new year.