16 November 2011

whatcha makin' now?


This is part of a keychain I made for Nate. Not that he uses it that much, (you know how guys are about keychains, I think they'd rather just use the split ring and that's it), but he loves it 'cuz I made it and it's beautiful (of course!)


here's the full shot of the keychain


this is what's on the underside of the globe. These charms are made by Erin Prais-Hintz. I was lucky enough to be part of the simple truths sampler club and this was one of the simple truths I received in the mail and was tasked with making something beautiful out of it. The charms alone are beautiful so I found it challenging to make something just as beautiful to put around it. Nate is my world, so I wanted to give him that reminder. 

2 comments:

manyslices said...

So pretty. What a sweet sentiment. Good job.
Cheers,
Leah

Charlene said...

thanks!