09 November 2011

whatcha makin' now?

the view from my table
 This past saturday I took part in a handmade holiday market near downtown. I was selling my chalkboard jars and a bunch of my hubcaps and spokes earrings. It was a very short (only 2 hours) market, as this was the first one. There was also another crafty event going on downtown near lake eola, and the occupy orlando people were in town too, so we didn't do a whole lot of business, but it was a good run. I sold a few things and gave out a bunch of business cards. For that I am grateful.

Nate and Toby helped. They are such good boys. They are so good to me. How can you not love these faces?

2 comments:

Ryan Adair said...

I just wanted to say that I always love your comments and your blog too!

You are a special "blogfriend" to me and I am glad to "know" you!

namaste!
ryan adair

Charlene said...

thanks! I like your new blog look and layout. very nice. I wish I were that talented to be able to do that stuff you do.
I'm glad to "know" you too!
keep in touch!
namaste,
Charlene