08 October 2011

perfectly rainy day


It has been raining here since last night. It's a constant gray rain (is rain another color?) and it looks a lot like this. I made a short movie of the rain with my new tablet my baby got me (LOVE that thing!), so I'll have to see about posting it here. I got Toby in it too. 

It's supposed to be like this all day tomorrow too. I was really hoping to work in the garden and do some more planting, but that's not going to happen. I do have peppers that are sprouting now. My beans look good and the squash are growing too. 

so I'm going to yoga soon. I've been working on some more items as the holidays are coming up and I am participating in a Holiday Handmade market a friend of mine is putting on next month. So I've got to get busy! 

Enjoy the weather where ever you are, whatever it's like.

No comments: