16 October 2011

i heart macro


Toby has been taking up a LOT of my/our time lately, so I have been remiss in regular posting. I'm slowly getting back into it now. One of his favorite things to do is throw the ball. I can sit in the backyard for hours and throw the ball and he'll run and chase it. Nice that I don't have to leave the yard, or need lots of extra acreage for him to do so. 

This is one of those splash balls that you can throw in the water and it gets heavy to hold, but still soft enough for little mouths to grab. He's an excellent swimmer.

check out what everyone else is doing:

studio waterstone

6 comments:

T... said...

great shot....but miss seeing Toby :)

ShonEjai said...

That is one very cool looking ball. Nice macro shot!

Kim, USA said...

I love your macro shots!

Macro Shots

CraftyHope said...

What a neat subject! And how fun to be playing in the yard!

Charlene said...

@T-don't worry, Toby shots to come...
@ShonEjai, Kim &Hope-thanks! I try to make it interesting.

Marianna said...

great pic!