17 August 2011

whatcha makin' now?

some more copper earrings. I'm just so pleased with how they turned out. The solder look is cool too. FINALLY found some 18ga wire for the ear wires. MUCH easier on the ears than 16ga. I don't know how those kids stick those large ear wires through their ears, it's really uncomfortable and hurts. Ah well, when I was young I did dumb stuff to look cool too. Although, what I did, didn't leave any permanent visible signs in my later years. 

Just took puppy for a walk through the neighborhood. EVERYTHING is fascinating to him and all the noises are so interesting. Cats don't know what to make of him. It's so funny. He is passed out on my lap now. We need to get him a lap pillow so it's more comfortable and he doesn't slip through my knees to the floor. I'm getting in the habit of getting to bed early enough so that I can stay awake after Nate leaves for work so I can take him for a walk early a.m. Otherwise, Toby is all restless and anxious and just causing trouble by bothering his sisters or wanting to run around and chew on everything. Like puppies do.  I'd love to be able to stay at home with him all day, or take him to work and have him nap on my lap all day. He's so cute 'ems!

I am getting back into a schedule after not having one for so long. It feels good. I don't feel as distracted and unbalanced. Being a Libra, we are all about balance; that's our sign BTW, so it means something I suppose. It almost feels like growing pains again, but at 43yo, it's almost weird to be having that. Well, life is a constant learning lesson and process, things are always changing, there are always new things to learn, so I guess this cannot really be that foreign. My whole perspective is changing, and I guess that's not so bad. 

All is well otherwise. How about you? Any new growing pains?

No comments: