03 August 2011

whatcha makin' now?

makin' like I'm relaxin', is what I'm doing here

It was a busy busy last week and a half, I'll tell you. Nate & I were puppy sitting his sister's 2 dogs, jasmine and rex shown here, so we had lots of activity around the house. The cats were none too pleased and they stayed either under the bed, on top of the cupboards, or at least chair height or higher during the dogs whole stay here. For the most part, they were good, they didn't tear up anything they weren't supposed to and we took them to the local dog park almost every evening to exercise them and make them (a little) tired.  The weather cooperated, for the most part, so a good time was had by all. Now we are waiting to see what TS Emily does. I am hoping for it to suck out all the humidity from our air and nothing more. Although, we could use a good dosing of rain. (we planted some new bamboo!)

Back to our regularly scheduled program now that the dogs have gone home, so I'll be working on a couple projects over the weekend. I was lucky enough to be part of Lorelei's shadow box challenge and blog hop, and just signed up for Lori Anderson's bead soup blog party! As well as working on my regular stuff, of course. 

I've missed taking my macro shots too, so I'll be having extra fun with the camera this weekend. I am hoping TS Emily doesn't interrupt my big plans. 

Any big plans for you? what are you up to?

No comments: