22 August 2011

back in the swing

Toby cuteness
 puppy cuteness abounds here lately and after almost a month of getting to know each other, we are *kind of* into a schedule now. He is house trained and knows how to use the doggie door. he's a fast learner for a little guy! He LOVES his big brother, Scotty. He's always trying to kiss him and he lies next to him as often as possible. Scotty is not always thrilled with the puppy, as he is old and grouchy.  But he's very patient with him and gentle. They are so cute to watch. Scotty has been a little jealous too. So are the cats. Moses is none too happy about Toby and we have had to watch him to make sure Moses doesn't spray in the house. 

red focal bead

something brown
belated pictures of my soup to send to Germany! that's right folks! I got me an international partner and I am thrilled to death! Her name is Doris Stumpf and she has some gorgeous beads of her own to show off! and a cute puppy too! Check out her blog, and unless you speak German, you're gonna need the translator.

I'm always up for learning a new language...

3 comments:

CraftyHope said...

Your pictures of what you sent are so intriguing! I can't wait to see them in action!

Pretty Things said...

This has been the most international BSBP yet!

graygirlstudios said...

yeah! I am excited about the international-ness of it all! and I can't wait to see what Doris makes of it too. It has stumped me for quite some time.