29 June 2011

whatcha makin' now?

You know how the other day I was talking about hammering for some earrings? and how I was so~o excited about my new beads that I bought over the weekend? I have a couple pictures to show...


I call this pair the fraternal twins


These reminded me of the sky so I put stars on them.

Ever since we bought the macro lens, I am spoiled and no other camera lens will do. Unfortunately, my beloved has them with him now and he is not close by, so I had to take these with my little point and shoot. It's ok...but I can definitely tell a difference in quality photographs.  I'll get you some better pictures soon.

3 comments:

Ryan Adair said...

Such cute earrings! I love them all!

Macro lenses are where it's at, I have been wishing one would magically appear in my life for quite some time now.

Mostafa said...

Hi,


It's nice to see your blog, I'd like to invite you to visit my blog Tourist Cup
I wish if you find something is interesting there

http://www.egypt.touristcup.com

You are more than Welcome :)

Pretty Things said...

Love the close up shots!!!