13 June 2011

new stuff

made some more head pins the other day and decided to work with all silver. I have had these silver beads for EVER and didn't know quite what to do with them. Now I know. 

my beloved took this pic of me and my old dog the other day. I am very happy with the way it turned out. All the colors go well together, and I am always so self conscious about the left side of my face when I'm not wearing makeup.

(seeing as I'm lying on the left side you can't see it. HA!)

  My left side is so red, for some reason. don't know why. It's not rosacea and it's not an auto-immune disorder (I've been tested). I am tempted to go on a fast (God help me) just to see if I flush toxins out of my body it will alleviate whatever the problem is. Then I need to rule out whatever it was I was eating that made my face that way. I'm a little nervous on the fasting and then even more nervous to find out that what if I'm eating something I really really like and don't want to give up?

Nate doesn't notice, or mind, my red face. He thinks it's cute. I guess I shouldn't mind then either, right?

6 comments:

Copper Diem said...

cute earrings!

The Clay Chick said...

Your headpins turned out great :)

My Life Under the Bus said...

Love those earrings !!! Great idea - I usually shove the kids infront of me so my middle doesn't show! Ack I have fair skin and red wine does me in! I look like I've been visiting Willy Wonka!I feel for you!

Pretty Things said...

I like the photo! And about redness -- I have it on my upper arms and I hate it so much. NO idea what it is, either.

Sally said...

Charlene, the earrings are beautiful, but I so love the photo of you and the old pup! Your facial expression shows so much emotion. I have an old pup too, a yellow lab, he's going to be 13 years old in July. I hate the thoughts of him aging.
Good luck with your fasting!
Sally

LeeLu Creations said...

Love that pic of you and old dog! :)

...Hmmm, now I have an idea about those fab silver beads you gave me during the bead exchange. I just love them but haven't known what to do with them. Perhaps something simple yet sheek like you have here!