11 May 2011

whatcha makin' now?


so I'm working with the new macro lens; trying it out, getting used to setting, depth, etc. also working with light. I'm sure the next few rounds of pictures are going to be my guinea pigs/try out stage, so forgive me for my transgressions, I'm still learning. These new ID lanyards were part of my experiment. 


I kind of like this picture. I like the colors, and the background image too. A coworker asked for one of these, so I made several for her to choose from. (book not included.) I think I'll sign up for a digital camera workshop. Both Nate & I need to. This should be exciting!

have an exciting day! what are you up to? 

1 comment:

Lisa @FishyFaceDesigns said...

Hi!
OH boy... I could also really use a digital camera class too! I really like the second picture.. the colors look very beautiful!
take care