20 April 2011

whatcha makin' now?


a mess is what I'm making now and wishing I was here hanging from the tree with Scotty and not doing much of anything. 

We have been cleaning up the house getting ready for a visit from my mom and sister on friday, so many other things have gone by the wayside. Besides that, when I was vacuuming last night, I sucked up the 'E' key in the vacuum. got it back, but in my haste to reattach it, I broke off the part of it that makes the key pop back up, so now whn I typ if I don't hit th 'e' ky hard nough, this is what my typing looks lik. no ''. w hav lots of kyboards around hr, so I'll s if i can find anothr on to rplac th ky. Its kind of annoying to have to hit one ky so hard all th time. It doesn't help that it's one of th most used letters in th English language.

They'll be here for a week, so I'll be posting intermittently. Mom loves jewelry, so I'll catch you up on what we end up making, because inevitably we'll end up making something.

Have a great week, don't forget to celebrate Earth Day friday by doing something earthy, and don't lose your 'E' key. 

3 comments:

raquelamaral said...

I'm a new follower from 7000 bracelet. Earth day is friday oh good. I'm taking the day off. Happy week with your mom.

LeeLu Creations said...

Ha ha. Now see, this is exactly why I don't clean. ;)

Have a great week with your family!

fishyfacedesigns said...

LOL... too funny! I don't think you should fix it.... start a new trend... YOUR own code heheeeheee!

This is my first time here, great post. Enjoy your visit and I cant wait to see what you and your mom make!