02 April 2011

busy busy...

Been doing lots of things lately, and wish I could concentrate on one thing...


been working in the garden...


been working on my repurposed belts-to-yoga-straps. the dern sewing machine needs altered so that it will sew these. I've broken 2 needles trying to sew these things. These new fangled machines of today...


finished reading a good book...


and congratulated Rogue on her stealth extermination skillz. 

such a busy weekend and not even done yet! what are you up to? anything exciting? any new skillz to talk about? tell me all...

2 comments:

Lorelei Eurto said...

OMG that pic of the cat and the mouse is hilarious! Good stuff!

graygirlstudios said...

yeah, she's our killer cat. she has a specific 'meow' when she has brought us a critter. around 1130p last night I hear it and turn to Nate and say 'what did she bring us?' at least she is keeping the population in check.