02 March 2011

spring time already?


yes, it seems that spring has already come here, as I came home today to the sound of people mowing their grass. Yep, you heard me correctly, mowing their grass. WTH? I know that doesn't make sense to a LOT of people, me being one of them. I don't mow my grass until May or June, although, I don't have a lot of grass anyway as my yard is pretty much xeriscaped, and I like it that way. It cuts down on all the mowing. 

I found these shells on a trip to the beach in '08 and I thought it was quite serendipitous that one shell already had a hole in it! awesome! I don't have to drill that one out! I felt all spring break-like after hearing lawn mowers I thought of sea shells.

Magnetic/chalkboard door is finally finished and in use. Pics soon to come. 

No comments: