21 February 2011

gettin' jiggy with it


I went to the Mt. Dora arts fest some time ago and saw these in lovely downtown Mt. Dora. Can't miss the color, or what they are used for, eh? (no, I'm not from Canada, not that there's anything wrong with that...)

on that note, I am starting to ride to work again this week. But wait Charlene! you say...what do you mean? how can you ride to work when...oh, yeah, you live in Florida, so you ain't gots no snow, do ya? 

No, my lovelies, I do not, and it is lighter out later in the day, so it makes for the perfect start to riding back to work. It is lovely out, so I'm going to enjoy that while I can before it becomes like Hades with 100% humidity soon enough. Not fun, that. 

Enjoy your week and I look forward to the big reveal on Saturday! yay! can't wait to see what everyone has made! 

1 comment:

Lori~Studio Waterstone said...

I am SO impressed! You go girl.