13 January 2011

OttLite


I have been wanting one of these for awhile and Joann has them on sale, thank goodness. These aren't cheap, but anything that's of really good quality isn't. I've seen these for years at a local bookstore and have wanted to get one to work on my jewelry at my desk. My little usb port light doesn't quite cut it. 


see? or better put... can you see? It's a decent light, but I need something more effective. And the fact that it's compact and portable is another big plus. 

2 comments:

Pretty Things said...

Want. Want want want some of those components -- are they the ones you use in your header. Want.

graygirlstudios said...

yes, those are the ones in my header. they are actually - don't tell anyone - cast offs from the machine shop where my husband works. (they don't know he took them home.) so it's not like he gets those all the time, although I could ask him if he'd make some for me....hmmmm...