08 December 2010

jewelry/spa party this weekend


So I decided to have some friends over this saturday for a jewelry making/spa party. I, of course, will be supplying the jewelry making supplies and help, and my friend Beth will be the spa lady. She has a side business of doing facials and the like, and I thought this would be a good venue to do so. We are also combining this party with a clothes swap. We all have stuff we don't want or wear, right? I know I do and I'd like to share it with friends. Sharing is caring. 


I've been looking through my supplies and I think the only thing I'm missing is some lobster claws. I'll need to hit the stores for that, and who doesn't like shopping for jewelry supplies!


more of a mess


a partially cleaned up mess. I hope all goes well. It should be a fun time. I'll let you know how it goes and I'll be sure to post pics of what all the girls made. It's inspiring to work around other people when you get stuck in a rut. They can come up with some neat ideas. If all goes well, I may do this more often. 

enjoy your week! stay warm!

3 comments:

Softflexgirl said...

I spy Soft Flex. :)

Enjoy the party, it sounds lovely!

Lori said...

OMG, I have ALWAYS wanted to do a clothing swap party. You'll have to report on how all of the jewelry making, spa-ing, trading revelry goes.

graygirlstudios said...

@Softflexgirl - you betcha! I was trying some new earrings with the pretty wire you sent me.

@Lori - full report to come. I'll bet it'll be a blast. Food, drink, a bunch of crazy women together...my man thought he was going to stay in the 'man cave'/computer room during the event. I'm not so sure now...