14 December 2010

cold cold cold


We woke up to 28 degrees this morning and it's only supposed to be a high of 50 @ 400p today. Needless to say I have my heat on and have had it on for about 2 weeks now. This is highly unusual for it to be so cold so early in the season. We usually don't get this cold until January. I'm not complaining really, even though it sounds like it, I am just surprised, and honestly, we aren't prepared for it here. I am so tired of the heat and humidity that this cold is a nice change. 

Our famous Lake Eola has its trees decorated for Christmas. Lake Eola is so pretty. 

2 comments:

Lorelei Eurto said...

How cool! I visited orlando a few months back and I walked around lake eola, it's such a lovely little lake!
Hope it warms up for ya.

graygirlstudios said...

thanks Lorelei. I am hoping it warms up too. it's supposed to be 27 here tonight. unseasonably cold for us. stay warm where you are!