13 September 2010

yesterday update...

my piercing, filing, drilling and sanding did not go so well yesterday. You ever have those days where you have something planned in mind, and even the mess up doesn't look that good? You know, there are days when even what we mess up turns out pretty good, but yesterday was not one of those days. I was a bit discouraged. Oh well, this will not last forever and it just means that I need to move on to something else. I've been feeling a lot of that lately. Which puts me in mind to do something else that I've been wanting to do for quite awhile, but haven't got up the nerve to do. But I am feeling brave, and I always like a challenge, so stay tuned for more info on that. 
have a great monday!
pretty garden flowers to brighten the day

1 comment:

Peggy Stermer-Cox said...

Hi Charlene, It's no fun having one of those bad work days...but I always figure we have to get through the bad days to get to the really good days! Lovely photo too.