25 July 2010

back in the swing of things

I've had my first relaxing weekend without any homework. It felt good to get back into regular life again. I know that may sound funny, to like doing the laundry, and organizing, and catching up on housework and the like, but I do enjoy it. I could really be a homesteader and be perfectly content.

Since I had no homework and could relax, we took Scotty to New Smyrna dunes park. There is a dog beach there. He had a good time running around jumping after the fish. There were some small fish close to the shore, and he bounced back and forth, running up and down the shoreline, trying to catch them. 
Scotty didn't know what to do with me since I've been here the whole time, and the kittens seem a bit confused as well. They think it's time to be fed all the time, since I'm here all the time. Silly kittens. Nate has been taking motorcycle training classes and he just started up the thing a minute ago in the backyard. Vroom vrooming it, if you will. Boys just seem to love those things. I have no desire to drive the thing, I'll just be the cute girl on the back of the bike. 

I had a coworker ask for an ID chain, so I've made up one so far:
I like to have at least 3 for someone to choose from, so they can pick the colors they like the best. I'll finish another one today, and one tomorrow, so I have a decent selection to show her. 

I've cleared off my desk of any school related material, I'm set to ship back my last book (for $83! woot! woot!), and I'm doing some more cleansing. It's all good. I'm starting to work on my next article for SoftFlexCompany, which will be out in September. 

No comments: