16 May 2010

new SoftFlex article for May...and a little vacation


I know this is overdue, but you still have the rest of the month to check out my newest article at SoftFlexcompany's website. This will be up for the rest of the month. While you are there, check out their specials and sales, and free art and printable stuff too.

Well, I took my finals last week and I got a B on both tests. I also got a B on both papers that I had to write for each class. I am happily surprised and glad to be done. My beloved and I took a beach getaway weekend this weekend to Redington Shores near St. Pete. We got a hotel right on the beach. It was really lovely to sit around, sleep in, watch lots of mindless TV, and watch the sunset. The lights on the pier were especially pretty. Take a look:




Now that I only have ONE class left to take, I'll have more free time to devote to my writing and jewelry making, which I have sorely missed these last few months. Scotty and the kittens and Nate will have me back to a somewhat normal schedule. I am glad to have me back too.
I hope you had a great weekend, whatever you did.

2 comments:

Softflexgirl said...

Your article will be available in our archives indefinitely after this month as well. :)

graygirlstudios said...

thanks girl! you are the bestest!