31 January 2010

January is over already?

Yep, it feels like I've been snoozing like this here cat and the month has done gone passed me by already. Not like I haven't paid attention, since it was my sister's birthday month, but still, I'm feeling old. Like time is going by so fast and I need to catch it, but you can't catch it of course, you silly twit. So I guess I will just nap some more. Naps are good. Naps are fun. I feel so much better after a nap. Cats do too. Do you realize how much more energy cats have after napping? It's incredible! After I die, I want to come back as one of my pets. They have it so good here.
The animals have been enjoying the cooler weather, and I did some work in the yard yesterday. The recent freeze has burned back some of the vegetation, but it'll all come back soon enough, and then I'll have to trim that back then. No worries, I'm not complaining, I am glad to have such a thing to do. It could be a lot worse you know. Always be grateful for what you do have, because there is somebody out there who has it worse than you. Now, of course, there is always somebody out there who has it better than you, but let's not think about that, shall we? Go back to napping...

No comments: