04 October 2009

Cottage industry co-op orlando

Nate & I spent a nice day yesterday not doing much of anything. We did make it to the Cottage Industry Co-op. There were quite a few people and some cool live music. I bought a nice pendant by Elena. It's a glass pendant with a bird theme; very cute; and a magnet for my sister, whose birthday is in January. My sister could be a professional shopper for someone, as she always knows exactly what to get someone and what size they are too. She sent me a "box 'o stuff", that's what we call it, for my birthday and had the neatest little things in it, that were all just perfect for me. Anyway, Come to find out, The Cottage Industry Co-op is going to be part of a sidewalk event for the holidays. They are located in College Park, which is a very tony part of town, and it's on the main strip of town where you can walk up and down the street to get to all the shops. You know, like back in the day when you didn't have to drive all over town to get to your shopping, and it's not the mega-mall, big box type stores either. It's very quaint so we're looking forward to it. The weather will be nicer also to take a walk around town, and I may even be able to wear a scarf and sweater! Woo Hoo!

No comments: