12 August 2009

what's on the bookshelf

I don't know if it's because of school, or I'm just feeling motivated and inspired, but I've been reading a lot of books lately. I know, I know, that's so old school when you can get books downloaded onto your ipod, or hard drive, or you get yourself a kindle; but there is something to be said for holding a book, smelling the pages, and watching people's reactions to your choice of literature. Besides my psych book for school, I have 2 other books that I am reading for leisure (whenever that is). That got me to thinking of the books I have for the jewelry arts. These books are good literature in its own right, which inspired me to come up with some of the best books out there for the jewelry arts. These are not only my personal favorites, but some reliable classics, as well as the latest and greatest. So, I'll be posting a wide array of books and info here in the near future. If you have any suggestions, feel free to email me. I'd love to hear from you.

No comments: