28 June 2009

Timothy's Gallery - winter park, florida

Timothy's Gallery is a very cool place in Winter Park. It's located on the very tony Park Ave. Park Ave. is a nice walk, with lots of cute stores, ice cream shops, and plenty of places to eat. I've always liked Timothy's Gallery as they have the most unusual items there. Lots of unique and beautiful jewelry, wall art, ceramic art, glass art, you name it, they have some kind of art of it. I wouldn't mind living in Winter Park, IF I could afford the taxes.

I am taking a much needed vacation this week, and I'm driving with Scotty and my beloved. I thought it would be a neat idea to find a jewelry designers blog from each state that we will be traveling through on our journey. Tomorrow will be my first post. I'm still looking for a blog post, but I thought I could use your help, so if you live on the east coast, between Florida and Ohio and would like to be profiled, let me know. I'd be glad to showcase your wares. I do have a few criteria though:
  • Your work has to be your own and not mass produced. This means that you can't send off a template of your work to a shop and have them stamp it out for you to sell. You have to do it yourself. (I'm trying to promote the independent types, you know.)
  • You can work with metals, or beads, or both.
  • You need to live in one of these states: Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virgina, West Virginia, & Ohio.
Shoot me an email, or comment. Show me your stuff!

No comments: