17 April 2009

Scotty surgery day

I'm taking a break from the regular to talk about someone special to me. Today my boy, Scotty, goes in for surgery. Minor surgery, as he has some fatty lumps that need to be removed. This isn't the first time that he has had this done, but today is a little different. There is one growth on his chest that is hard and it keeps growing. All the past ones have been fatty and mushy. Since it is hard, it is causing me some concern. I've been very happy with the veterinarians and staff at Chickasaw Trail Animal Hospital. They are all very considerate and understanding, and they love Scotty. The vet will send out the fatty tumors for biopsy and I am praying for a positive outcome. My boy is only 8, he can't leave me just yet.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

He looks like such a sweet boy! I will keep Scotty in my prayers, and I hope all goes well! Please keep us updated...

graygirlstudios said...

thanks so much. I'm sure you can understand my concern for my baby. Yours looks very sweet too!