14 March 2009

yard sale!

so today I am having a yard sale. I hope to get rid of a bunch of trash/treasure today, and what I don't is going to Goodwill. I've always thought that it's best to recycle and give to someone else who can use stuff that I'm not, than to just throw it away. This will free up some cash and space in my workshop. You know I'm big on recycling and in this economy, every little bit helps. Living through these tight times has given me pause to consider what I'm using and how it's being used, also it forces me to think of using things that I already have in a totally different way. This extends the life of the product/tool I'm using, I have one item that can be used for different things (I love the multitasking bit), and I don't end up spending money I really don't have.
I hope you all have a great day, whatever you're doing!

No comments: