01 March 2009

everything for a reason

I know I've talked about this before, but it rings ever true for me recently. My personal relationship that just died was not to be in the first place, and so many others saw it but me, until recently. And the end of that relationship led me to the one I have now, which is more befitting of me and my lifestyle, goals and aims. It fits much better. I had to give up the car, which was purchased for me, which led me to the car I have now, which, at first, I was hesitant about, and now, I like much better. And to top it off, a rat has died behind my dishwasher. My beloved and I pulled out the dishwasher today, and found that the rat had chewed every possible plastic hose that was attached to the washer and now it is cheaper and easier to replace the washer than to buy and replace all the hoses. I also have to clean up behind the washer at the cabinets and this will give me a chance to do some good cleaning and repairing that has been badly needed. Needless to say, I've been preoccupied with other things recently. Sorry for the delay. I hope that everything that is happening to you lately has been for a good reason.

No comments: