15 May 2008

Dead computer

well, it seems our home desktop computer may have died. I tried to turn it on early this morning, but it wouldn't wake up. I tried to revive it; I checked the outlets, all the power cords, but nothing. It just wouldn't wake up. I feel I should post an obituary in the local paper. The computer was at least 3 years old. We could really do with a new one. What sucks is that I just had it in the shop for a RAM upgrade a month ago. I have been wanting a MAC laptop for a year now, but even with my student discount, it would cost me $1800. Does anyone have $1800 just burning a whole in their pocket that they don't know what else to do with that money and they'd like to buy me a MAC laptop? Hmmm? anyone? Is there any benevolent philanthropist with a heart of gold, and some extra cash, that is willing to make a generous donation to a good cause; ME? Bueller? Bueller?
If such a person exists, please email me. You won't regret it. Call now! Assistants are standing by to take your call! This offer won't last for long! Call today!

No comments: